Big Red Liquors offer quick and inexpensive to-your-door delivery of alcohol. Now that you’ve picked your jaw off the floor here’s how it works.
Direct to Your Door!
Download the app:
Visit our online shop:
Big Red Delivery is available in limited zones from the following select locations:
- Store 2 — 418 N. College Ave, Bloomington, IN 47404
- Store 5 — 1255 S. College Mall Road, Bloomington, IN 47404
- Store 7 — 4021 W 3rd Street, Bloomington, IN 47404
- Store 12 — 4791 S. 7th Street, Terre Haute, IN 47802
- Store 16 — 3307 W. 16th Street, Bedford, IN 47421
- Store 24 — 400 W. National Ave, W. Terre Haute, IN 47885
- Store 205 — 5959 Crawfordsville Rd, Speedway, IN 46224
- Store 209 — 9908 E 79th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46256
- Store 212 — 2230 Stafford Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168
- Store 215 — 1067 Broadripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Store 218 — 40 Northfield Drive, Brownsburg, IN, 46112
- Store 222 — 2290 E 116th Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Store 224 — 9526 E 126th Street, Fishers IN 46038
- Store 228 — 25 N. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis IN 46205
- Store 231 — 966 Tournament Trail, Westfield, IN 46074
- Store 234 — 816 N. US 31, Greenwood, IN 46142
We deliver to residences, businesses and special event sites. Now for the highlights:
- 60 minutes or less*
- $20 minimum at most locations
- Must be 21 years or older, be present at delivery and show valid ID
- We wear masks
- Responsibly serving you since 1972
Authorized Locations: Big Red Liquors will deliver to customer residences, businesses and special event sites only with the pre-approval of Corporate Operations. Big Red will not deliver to any university residence hall, fraternity or sorority or any location prohibited by the Indiana ATC.
*Our goal is to get your product in hand as soon as possible, with a 60 minute or less target time inside of our on-demand delivery zones. However, volume of orders, weather and other factors can cause slight delays. We do support scheduled deliveries in an expanded zone to which the 60-minute or less does not apply.
Someone 21 years or older with valid ID must be home to accept our delivery in person. Indiana State Law require in-person ID verification at time of delivery. We cannot leave alcohol products on the doorstep.
If someone in your home has been exposed to the COVID virus, please stay in your home at the time of our delivery, you may show us your ID by placing it in the window for our drivers to check authorization.