Here’s your chance to score that most elusive of bourbons! Although we won’t be hosting our annual Bourbon Expo at the Fairgrounds this year, we are still able to offer up a selection of RARE bourbons and ryes from the Buffalo Trace Antique and Pappy Van Winkle collections. All net proceeds go to support Family Promise, an Indiana 501c3 that seeks to keep families struggling with homelessness together, more important during these times than ever before. Dec 1st – Dec 8th 2020.
Here are the rules:
- Entries are $10 for the RIGHT TO BUY and can be purchased here:
- Buy as many tickets as you like. It’s for charity!
- Must be 21 to enter, must be able to pick up at a Big Red Liquors location
- Tickets will be on sale from December 1st thru December 8th
- The raffle will be held virtually on December 9th using a randomizer
- Winners will be contacted on December 9th by 5:00 p.m.
- Names are drawn for specific bottles. If someone’s name is drawn and they decline their bottle, it will be used in a subsequent charity lottery.
- Bottle and quantities to be raffled:
- Eagle Rare 17 – 1 bottle ($174.99)
- George T Stagg – 7 bottles ($174.99)
- Sazerac 18 – 1 bottle ($174.99)
- William Larue Weller – 2 bottles ($174.99)
- Thomas H Handy – 6 bottles ($174.99)
- Van Winkle 10yr – 6 bottles ($99.99)
- Van Winkle 12 yr – 15 bottles ($119.99)
- Van Winkle 15yr – 3 bottles ($199.99)
- Van Winkle 20yr – 1 bottle ($299.99)
- Van Winkle 23 – 1 bottle ($499.99)
- Van Winkle Rye – 1 bottle ($199.99)
Thank you to our sponsors at Bacardi, E&J Gallo Winery, Labatt, Rhinegeist Brewery
Winners will be need to purchase inside one of our store locations within one week of winning. Cannot be purchased online and bottle cannot be shipped or delivered. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors.
Because every child deserves a home…
Family Promise of Greater Indianapolis is an emergency homeless shelter for children and their caregivers. Shelter, food, and hospitality are provided by a network of congregations who open their doors for as long as it takes to help a family get back on their feet. A Day Center provides showers, laundry, mailboxes, computers, health services, and intensive case management for the families. Thanks to volunteers providing the shelter at houses of worship, twice as many families are served per dollar invested as a typical shelter. More than 80% of families find permanent housing, and 82% of those who participate in the AfterCare program have still retained housing after two years. Learn more at www.fpgi.org.
Visit our Event’s Page to register: